Brock University and their head of choral activities, Rachel Rensink-Hoff are offering a series of excellent choral workshops along with many top clinicians from across North America.
Registration is free. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org to get a zoom link for any session.
Live talks featuring guest conductors, composers, and vocal choral specialists
BROCK UNIVERSITY CHORAL ACTIVITIES – WORKSHOP & INTERVIEW SERIES PART 2
Hosted by Rachel Rensink-Hoff
Free registration. Email email@example.com
- Joel Ivany | Jan 20, 2:30 pm – The Creative Journey to Messiah/Complex
- Katerina Gimon | Jan 27, 2:30 pm – Composing Aleatoric Choral Music: Approaches,
Techniques & Tools
- Elaine Hagenberg | Jan 28, 7:00 pm – Discovering Your Creative Voice!
- Lucinda Carver | Feb 3, 2:30 pm – Music Leadership from the Keyboard & Podium
- Victoria Meredith | Feb 10, 2:30 pm – Choral Singing and Health
- Sabrina Shawana | Feb 22, 2:30 pm – Building Community with the Strong Water Women Drum Group
- Rollo Dilworth | March 3, 2:30 pm – Cultural Appropriation & Culture Sharing in Choral Music
- Cynthia Peyson Wahl | March 15, 12:30 pm – Decolonizing the Music Curriculum
- Leanne Vida | March 17, 2:30 pm – A Spectrum of Sound: Vocal Resonance
- Christianne Rushton | March 24, 2:30 pm – Fact or Fiction: Debunking the Myths around Vocal Health
- Ardelle Ries | March 29, 12:30 pm – The SingAble Society
- Michael Barret | March 31, 2:30 pm – Traditional South African Music