Skip to content
- How and why COVID 19 is impacting the mental health of some individuals?
- The impact of anxious students, parents and administrators
- Increased risk for individuals with pre-existing conditions
- Isolation and the lack of in-person instruction and interaction
- What are the signs my mental health has been affected beyond normal?
- Stigma around mental health issues and getting support
- Self care strategies
- Should we expect a return to normal post pandemic?
- Final words of advice
DEALING WITH ANXIETY
Dr. Stewart and Dr. Selles
Anxiety Canada Resources